I decided to simply name this short film "Mr Tally".
Here's the thumbnails proposed for the storyline.
From now on, I will be focusing more on this project due to the dateline and target I have set myself.
From now on, I will be focusing more on this project due to the dateline and target I have set myself.
Mr Tally is the main character for my stop motion animation.
In this post, I will only share the making of Mr Tally.
Basically, I will repeat the same process for all other characters.
The first step of designing the character is sketching the character.
Here's the rough sketch I made for the character "Mr Tally".
The next step is the making character turnaround.
Here's the rough character turnaround for Mr Tally.
Since I'm working on a stop motion project, the next step should be puppet-making.
I'll share on how I make the puppet in the future post.



Can't wait!
ReplyDelete