Friday, November 27, 2015

STOP-MOTION - Mr Tally's Outfit

Well, in this post I will continue from where I left off from the last post.
After finished constructing the basic structure of Mr Tally, now it's time for his outfit.
To avoid unnecessary waste on budget, I recycled some usable fabrics from old clothes.


After I found the suitable fabric, I get the measurements needed for Mr Tally.
Then I roughly cut the cloth accordingly to the rough measurements.


Before I proceed to the exact measurements, I took sometimes to modify the cloth.
I re-design the pattern of the cloth using marker pen.

 



Finished with the custom pattern drawing, I proceed to mark the exact measurements of Mr Tally.
Basically, the exact measurements is marked by attaching to the character as shown below.



I do learn a lot of sewing technique from a friend of mine, Mr Hafizi who is a professional tailor. 
Last but not least, here's a detailed hand-made finishing - by the touch of the professional.
Thanks Piji.





No comments:

Post a Comment