I had to paint digitally and print it out to save cost on arcrylic.
So after spent hours on finding the perfect picture for the background, this is the best picture I could get;
The original picture is downloaded from Galleryhip.com Galleryhip.com.
I edited the original image in Adobe Photoshop.
Firstly, I removed every unnecessary part in the image.
It takes a lot of patience when messing up with lasso & clone stamp tools.
And this is the final image that I painted digitally.
Then I printed the large size image on canvas.
Before the setup takes place, I use spray mount to make the canvas sticky(but removable).
I use spray mount to avoid permanent stain from glue.
Finally, this is the time-lapse video that I've made during the setup of "Mr Tally" stop-motion sets.
Enjoy.





padu bak hang
ReplyDeletePadu sebab lagu tu kekekke
DeletePadu sebab lagu tu kekekke
Deleteeh eh.. abang yang nyanyi time exhibition fyp tu eh? sedap sgt la suara abang. hari tu sy nak autograph abang tapi ramai sgt org block x dpt sy nak jumpa abg. apa2pun, suara abg merdu sgt, teruskan menyanyi bila femes nanti jgn lupa bgi autograph tau..
ReplyDeleteAwhhh *blushing XD
Delete