Sunday, December 20, 2015

STOP-MOTION - Mr Tally's Props

In this post, I will share on how I make the props in this animation.
Almost every props in this short animation is fully handcrafted by me.






Rocking Chair

The making of rocking chair as shown above involves a lot of iron wire.
I shaped the iron wire neatly and apply acrylic to get the "rattan" texture.





Vase & Plants

The making of the plants in the garden has many steps.
As shown above, firstly I make the vase using paper clay.
Then I left them dry for a night before I proceed to colour them with acrylic.
While waiting for the acrylic to dry, I make the plants using plasticine.
And finally this is the plant;

4 comments:

  1. comey itu pokok... cant waittttttttt,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. pokok nampak ok.. bentuknya.. tapi warna nya seakan kurang tepat. hal ini kerana pada kebiasaanya, batang pokok selalunya bewarna lebih gelap.. tapi ini hanya pandangan saya.. anyways, keep it up..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pokok nampak ok.. bentuknya.. tapi warna nya seakan kurang tepat. hal ini kerana pada kebiasaanya, batang pokok selalunya bewarna lebih gelap.. tapi ini hanya pandangan saya.. anyways, keep it up..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ini bukan pokok biasa-biasa, ini pokok hud-hud

      Delete